Sunday, June 03, 2007

According to Alison...

According to Alison, i am expected by some people (herself included) to actually post on my blog. What a silly, silly idea, i thought. But, just now, something made me want to find the hyperlink to my blog and type in something, purely to see who is actually reading it!

Has anybody ever seen Northern Exposure? Alison hates it, says it is too slow, to which i would like to respond that that is exactly the point! Everybody should watch at least the first couple of episodes. Unfortunately, because not many people watch it the DVDs are incredibly expensive :(.

That is all.

4 Comments:

At 5:35 pm, Blogger rainweb said...

GAH! TRUST!

the one thing you want to write about...
good grief. it's NOT THAT BAD, but it's lower down on the list of things i like to do than....many, many, MANY other things.
one day when i'm tired and sick and can't go anywhere and have time to kill, you can come over and we can watch Northern Exposure THEN.
sigh.

 
At 9:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he he!!

I have never seen Northern Exposure, I am afraid. What is it about?

I check your blog every now and again, admire your chocolate pies, then continue reading the others. Lol. Nice to see the blog still lives, in some form anyway! :-P

See you soon. Hope exams go well!

 
At 9:39 pm, Blogger Ascasewwen said...

I also visit your blog every now and then, and I decided to visit tonight as one of my spies told me that you'd updated.

Haven't seen Northern Exposure, have been told it's like an Alaskan Seachange.

 
At 1:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, this is the first time I've checked your blog in ages and ages...and I actually find a pretty recent post...yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home