Thursday, November 24, 2005

A 'Fresh' Start!

Okay, this time i definitely AM going to do this blogging-thingy. I mean, how hard can it be? I think actually remembering to write stuff on here will be the hardest thing.

I finished my first year of Uni today! Yay! It has gone very quickly, but has been my best year to date - not only do i go to a great Uni, am doing Ancient History and am getting okay marks, but (most importantly) i have found my Ali! :)

Finishing Uni will no doubt give me a lot of time now, i have already set about cleaning up all the files on my computer (gee, im just soooo interesting, aren't i!). Oh, and i am a Mac-obsessed boy, just thought i'd get that out in the open!

Bye all, have a great night (or day)!

3 Comments:

At 10:22 pm, Blogger rainweb said...

oh, my precious little nerd....
macs rock, so don't be ashamed. but explorer is better than safari, deal with it.
see you soon, xox nerdgirl

 
At 12:24 am, Blogger kimberley said...

geez louise.. i dont know whether to barf or say 'aww!' at you two, lol!
booo..macs so dont rock. uts is full of those things. i feel like shooting myself in the head when using those..

 
At 8:59 pm, Blogger Kat said...

a degree in 2 weeks? how do u get a Medical Degree in 2 weeks? some operations take longer to perform! Thats rediculous! Hi Tommy-its kathy. i dint know u had a blog!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home